In joining MJSA, members not only demonstrate their dedication to professional excellence—a quality that inspires trust among customers—but also gain a vital partner in achieving that excellence. Thanks to the collective strength of our membership, MJSA offers a robust package of benefits to help our members take their creations from concept to completion, and sell them at maximum profit. At any hour on any given day, MJSA members are putting to use another benefit and enhancing their competitive edge.
So what can MJSA membership do for you? Please take a minute to review our member benefits, then click here to learn how you can join and begin taking advantage of our collective strength.
• Free subscription to MJSA Journal, our award-winning monthly magazine that provides the technical and business information needed to succeed.
• Free subscription to the quarterly MJSA Custom Jeweler, which offers insights into how to capitalize on the growing consumer demand for personalized jewelry.
• Free access to the MJSA Article Archive, which includes hundreds of fully vetted articles from both MJSA Journal and MJSA Custom Jeweler.
• Free access to MJSA Online Member Pages—articles, guides, videos, and other content exclusive to MJSA members.
• Discounted technical and business books from MJSA Press and other industry publishers, as well as free guides for sourcing products and services.
• Access to MJSA InfoResearch, our members-only research service to answer technical, business, and legislative questions.
• Deeply discounted, professionally prepared press releases and product photography through MJSA’s PR & Pix Program.
• Referrals to prospective customers through the thousands of buyer requests MJSA receives annually.
• Free listings in the MJSA Buyer’s Guide, the industry’s most comprehensive source for tools, supplies, and finished jewelry.
• Free listing in the MJSA Guide to Subcontractors.
• Discounted advertising in MJSA print publications.
• Member-exclusive promotional opportunities in MJSA digital publications.
• A $700 discount on booths at MJSA Expo New York, where suppliers can meet prospective customers face to face.
• Unlimited usage of the MJSA logo—the symbol of professional excellence that inspires trust among customers.
• Free copy of The MJSA Handbook on Effective Pricing—insights into proper pricing procedures, as well as how to control price points and maintain margins.
• A 40% discounted on David Geller’s famed pricing guide, Geller’s Blue Book to Jewelry Repair and Design—save $150!
• Discounted rates for FedEx DVX (High Value Shipping)—declare up to $50,000 per shipment, and pay 19 cents per $100—as well as select FedEx Express shipments, FedEx Ground shipments, FedEx home deliveries.
• Discounted office products and services through Staples, FedEx Kinkos, ADP, and Integrity Merchant Solutions.
• Access to the MJSA Energy Program—stabilize energy budgets and take advantage of renewable energy certificates, in partnership with Constellation Energy.
• Special financing offers and a store-branded credit card through GE Money.
• Discounted lab testing to ensure compliance with legislated lead and cadmium content requirement.
• Discounts and other special offers from members listed in the MJSA Guide to Subcontractors.