MJSA Expo Exhibitor Manual
Please read all the important information posted below to complete your booth registration and then you may go to Freeman Online to order everything you may need from one place.
Please call Freeman Exhibitor Services for any additional questions regarding move-in, material handling, and booth rental material at (201) 299-7575.
Call the Javits Center Services Team for any electrical, lighting, and other utility services at (877) 452-8487.
Click here to learn how to save money, time, and headaches!
IMPORTANT BOOTH INFORMATION - What comes with your booth
SHOW DATES & TIMES
NON-OFFICIAL SHOW CONTRACTORS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HOTEL & TRAVEL
MARKETING & SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Complete your Exhibitor Registration:
Order Services for your booth below:
Discount Pricing Deadline is Friday, Feb. 15
UTILITIES & FACILITY
The Javits Center has introduced Jake, an innovative ordering system that allows exhibitors to place electrical, technology, cleaning and plumbing needs in one clean interface-no more forms. Click here to learn more about Jake.
*Each booth comes with 500 watts of electricity, please only place an order for additional power needed.
For help, please contact the Javits Exhibitor Solutions Team with any questions via phone 877.452.8487 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DECORATOR & SHIPPING
OTHER CONTRACTOR FORMS
MARKETING & PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
MONEY AND TIME SAVING TIPS!
Order ONLINE by Feb. 15th and get the best pricing!
How to save money, time, and headaches with the move to the Javits Center, a few points to note:
- It is now less expensive to ship your booth material and machinery directly to show site! Click on the following for more information on Freeman Material Handling & special Machinery Rates.
- Freeman Transportation is offering MJSA Expo exhibitors a 10% discount. Shipping with Freeman Transportation also may help you avoid overtime costs shipping your materials out of the Javits. Go online for a free quote or call Freeman today: (800) 995-3579.
- Make sure to review the Javits Facility Policy that tells you what you can and cannot do yourslves!
- Freeman has created a special booth package that includes one (1) 6’ draped table and two (2) chairs that will save you $124.00 if ordering separately.
- NEW 40th St. Entrance Truck Routing!
- Pay attention to the e-mails from Show Management that may detail how to save money!
- The most important thing to remember about the Javits Center is—the more rules you follow, the less headaches you’ll have!
- Take 10 minutes to read this "oldie but goodie" article about great boothmanship! OR, take 2 minutes and 55 seconds to watch our video that sums up the article.
EXHIBITOR HELPFUL INFORMATION:
If you have questions that you could not find here, please email Kristin.Kopaz@mjsa.org.
GO BACK TO TOP