5 Tips for Innovation & Online Success
January 4, 2021
"Thinking takes practice." —Andrea Hill
2021, perhaps more than any other new year in recent memory, is filled with anticipation, expectation, and hope. In this month’s issue of MJSA Journal, Andrea Hill presents 21 ideas for advancing your business goals and increasing your business satisfaction this year. (You can read the full article online here.)
On this episode, Andrea shares five more great tips for businesses looking to improve and expand their online reach in 2021. She also suggests several valuable online tools and apps that can help encourage more innovative thinking and simplify content creation for your website and social media channels.
You can also listen and subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
- 2:30 - Creating a "Balance Scorecard"
- 4:50 - Practicing innovative thinking
- 5:36 - Thinking techniques
- 9:30 - The importance and advantages of CRM systems
- 11:00 - Why content is still king
- 15:06 - Syndicating your content
Related MJSA Journal Articles and Resources:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Balanced Scorecard Basics - Understanding a balanced scorecard and how to create one for your business.
- Greenrope, Hubspot, Zoho - Complete CRM systems for marketing and more.
- Otter.ai - AI-powered assistant for voice transcrioption.
- Hill Management Group - Andrea Hill’s consulting group serving the international jewelry and accessory industries through the brands StrategyWerx, WerxMarketing, and MentorWerx.
< MJSA Podcasts Home
MJSA members receive exclusive informational and marketing benefits, from free promotional placements to information research services.