R&R provides extensive process knowledge, exceptional technical expertise, and innovative products for jewelry casters: Astro-Vest®, ADVANTAGE™, Plasticast®, Plasticast® PT, Platinum, Solitaire, Ultra-Vest®, and Ultra-Vest® MAXX™ investments; AquaSphere™ injection wax; and RTV2 silicone rubber.
By joining the association, MJSA members not only demonstrate their dedication to the industry, but also agree to abide by the MJSA Code of Ethics. That code is enforced by an appointed administrator, who ensures that any complaint against a member is heard and handled with promptness, efficiency, and fairness. To read the MJSA Code of Ethics, as well as its regulatory and enforcement procedures, click here.
Plasticast® PT investment and binder
Water-based, two-part system for casting rapid prototype pattern materials and high-temperature alloys.
• High-expanding, extra-high-strength investment
• Ideally suited for investing and burnout of commonly used plastic or wax/plastic pattern materials
• Compatible with standard wax patterns for high-temperature metal casting
• Maintains mold surface and dimensional integrity for high-temperature metal casting
• Eliminates acid-based binder hazard associated with common two-part platinum investments
• Eliminates special investing flask preparation requirements
Learn more: https://www.ransom-randolph.com/plasticast-pt